Alii (hello) Palau!
LIVE AUCTION PRIZE – Thanks to United Airlines, the Palau Pacific Resort, Kramer’s Cafe and Sam’s Tours Palau, one lucky bidder and their guest will be flying business class to Palau, staying four nights, eating well and having an adventure in this paradise just three hours from Guam!
- From United Airlines – 2 roundtrip business class tickets from Japan to Palau
- From the Palau Pacific RESORT – 4 nights in an Ocean View Room
- From Kramer’s Cafe – 3 dining certificates
- From Sam’s Tours Palau – Kayaking tour for 2
Learn more about this dream destination
Area: 489 square kilometers (189 square miles)
Language: English, Palauan, Japanese, 3 additional local languages
Currency: U.S. dollar
- Read more about Palau in United’s Hemisphere’s Magazine
- National Geographic Can’t get enough photos of this archipelago? See more HERE.
Fancy a swim with a lake full of jellyfish?
“A tropical lake where divers swim with jellyfish has become a top tourist attraction on the Pacific island of Eil Malk, in Palau. Every day, millions of golden jellyfish migrate across the lake, following the sun’s rays as it passes overhead.” The Telegraph