Time with Shine On! Kids will be full and fast-paced! You will be meeting a lot of people from all areas of business and engaging them in a variety of activities to continue and strengthen their relationships. The possibilities include presenting to presidents of multinationals, meeting volunteers to educating supporters at our booths. But every individual you meet will be passionate about making a difference, so you should be be too!
Internship opportunities are suited for those looking for experience in marketing, communications and business. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- Area of interest
- Length of intended study
- What you hope to gain and contribute with your time at Shine On! Kids
|Course/Credit:||3-4 hrs or non-credit|
|Days, Time:||10 – 15 hours a week. Office, event location and off site|
|Location:||Closest station – Mitsukoshimae|
|Qualifications:||English only is ok, Bilingual is a plus|
|Supervision:||Intern will be supervised by the Communications Manager with reporting opportunities to the General Manager and President and a chance to collaborate with our professional advisors|
1. To provide a learning environment suited to the interns needs and contributes to the growth of the organization
2. Regardless the area of focus, all interns will:
- Have the opportunity to deliver presentations to potential corporate sponsors
- Attend and participate in staff, B2B and B2C meetings
- Proactively manage meaningful projects and assignments
- Attend and participate in local networking events either with the Shine On! Team or individually to drive donations and strengthen the recognition of the organization
- Have the support to explore independent ideas and projects that can directly save lives
1. Focused on setting goals and achieving results
2. Excellent interpersonal skills and presentation
3. Capable of integrating and working within a cross-cultural team
4. Excellent computer skills a must and basic HTML desirable
5. Flexible and open to learning
1. Attendance – Accompanying the Communications Manager to meetings with sponsors to learn how the foundation is presented to Marketing Managers, Executives and variety of groups
2. Presentations – Preparing and polishing a variety of presentations. Delivering when ready.
3. Technical – SNS and website maintenance. Includes working with sponsors and partners in making sure collaborations are represented accurately and fully.
4. Contacts – Following up with contacts and generating new leads.
5. Admin – Supporting the team with light admin work and/or onsite at event functions